Renew Bug

tartan

Here is my case, I don't use cron and renew the accounts manually, basically because the cron likes to renew the suspended accounts, and I keep canceled accounts suspended for a long time Since there’s no canceled status and I don’t want to use Terminated unless it’s really terminated.

However I have disabled the cron to avoid this problem, but yet found another bug, and here is the scenario:

1. When a customer places a new order, WHMCS automatically renews all due accounts of that client and generates the invoices. I couldn't find a way to avoid it. This is my first problem, if I want to get rid of automated renewal.

2. However, when above happens it mixes up the new order invoice with renewal invoices. For example the order A is placed and invoice 1 is generated and assigned to and an old account is renewed automatically (as the reason described in above issue #1) as invoice 2. But when you check details of invoice 1 which is assigned to order A instead of the order items you find the renewal items and order items can be found in the other invoice. So they are replaced. I have like 4 orders pending in WHMCS in same situation.

It is over one month since I have migrated 1500+ accounts from MB to WHMCS and still I couldn't manage it to work! It will be so sad if I go back. I will miss the good options of WHMCS.