Hi

i have a script that everyone looks for it : WHMCS RDP MODULE :idea:

Features :

Create User Account

Suspend User Account

UNSuspend User Account

UP/DOWN Grade User Account

Change Password User Account

Create/Suspend/UNSuspend/UPDOWN Grade/Change Password User Install Privileges (SEMI ADMIN) Account

Quota Setting for each user plan

Security :

The module is fully secured without any remote codes access.

Users / SemiAdmins can't access each other's files

How it works :

it's all automatically, once a client made a order he will promoted to enter the username that he wants, if the username he entered is exist the system will add a random number with the user

example : user want's Stive, but it's already exists than he will get Stive41, Stive37 or Stive74 etc ..

once the invoice is paid, whmcs wil send him login email details wiche include the login details and the private space (example : C:\Users\Stive41), and much more you can include ..

when the service is due, your client should renew to keep the service running, else his account will be automatically suspended and after (x) days it will be terminated (you are free to enable this setting or not)

if your client lost his password he would always be able to change his account password using the client area

EVERYTHING WOULD WORKS AUTOMATICALLY %100 WITH NO PROBLEM GARUNTEED + SUPPORT SERVICE WILL ALWAYS KEEP IN TOUCH

===========

TIP : the module require the server to be setuped

Setup Fees : $50 ONE TIME per server

you like the script ? wanna you buy it ? POST YOUR PRICE !

if you require any more features i can develope the module to meet your requirement !

any questions ? i'm here :-)

POST YOUR PRICE !

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
i want to buy your script but why dont you show me how to setup other than paying you $50 per server?

Hi

it's a bit hard to setup it but any way i can send you a text file showing the instructions but you need to pay an additional fee

regarding the payment what's your offer and would you like to get the script open source or encoded

i'm waiting your offers

thanks

• 3 months later...
Hi

Features :

Create User Account

Suspend User Account

UNSuspend User Account

Create/Suspend/UNSuspend/UPDOWN Grade/Change Password User Install Privileges (SEMI ADMIN) Account

Security :

How it works :

it's all automatically, once a client made a order he will promoted to enter the username that he wants, if the username he entered is exist the system will add a random number with the user

example : user want's Stive, but it's already exists than he will get Stive41, Stive37 or Stive74 etc ..

once the invoice is paid, whmcs wil send him login email details wiche include the login details and the private space (example : C:\Users\Stive41), and much more you can include ..

when the service is due, your client should renew to keep the service running, else his account will be automatically suspended and after (x) days it will be terminated (you are free to enable this setting or not)

if your client lost his password he would always be able to change his account password using the client area

EVERYTHING WOULD WORKS AUTOMATICALLY %100 WITH NO PROBLEM GARUNTEED + SUPPORT SERVICE WILL ALWAYS KEEP IN TOUCH

===========

if you require any more features i can develope the module to meet your requirement !

POST YOUR PRICE !

How can I contact you?

• 3 years later...
On 2/19/2016 at 7:21 PM, dzmodest said:

Hi

Features :

Create User Account

Suspend User Account

UNSuspend User Account

Security :

How it works :

===========

POST YOUR PRICE !

What is price and how can i reach you.