Revising price or cycle of product on order?

frisco

For a handful of clients who have "grandfathered" rates and billing cycles that I don't promote anymore... is there any reason I shouldn't just set up an order for them for a standard product, and then override the recurring amount, and perhaps the billing cycle, as soon as I create the order? (I am assuming WHMCS will just follow my modifications in the recurring invoices.) Or is these a good reason to set up a product for a single customer?

Related - if a client changes from monthly to quarterly payments down the road, I can just manually change the recurring amount and cycle, rather than creating a new order, perhaps using the "first payment amount" for any adjustments needed for the next payment, right?

Thanks - Bill

First change the product/service price, then after that go into the client's profile and manually change it back to the old price.

You can manually change everything (override) for a specific client, including pricing, billing cycle, recurring amount, etc.