Tie together weebly product with hosting plan

ejmerkel

We are in process of offering the Weebly site builder along with our cPanel hosting plans. As part of that Weebly has a WHMCS module that creates a group of Weebly products and plans. They also have a cPanel module that allows users to add Weebly to a domain in their cPanel account. When they do this, it connects to WHMCS and has them pick a weebly plan then provisions it on Weebly cloud platform and setups FTP access so that once the web site is complete it can upload to their cpanel account. This method only allows them to purchase weebly plan for a domain or addon domain that is already provisioned on cpanel.

This direction (cpanel -> WHMCS) works great!

What I am trying to figure out is the correct way to implement the process when weebly is ordered in WHMCS first. Weebly's WHMCS module has a advertisement in the client area that takes the user to the weebly plans and allows them to purchase them directly. The problem is when the order is done this way, the user simply types in a domain name which they may or may not have a hosting plan for. What I want them to do is somehow either purchase a new hosting plan as well where the site can be uploaded or link the weebly product to an existing hosting account.

I have reached out the Weebly integration folks and for right now they don't have an answer. I figured I would reach out to the WHMCS community to see if anyone here has ideas. I know WHMCS has the ability to do bundles, configurable options, addons and probably other methods to tie together products but I am really unsure which of these methods might work in this scenario.

If anyone has ideas on how to make this work let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Eric