Domain Marketplace - Custom Project

nemanja87

Hey everyone,

I just started with WHMCS and i would like to know if this would be even possible and how to approach it.

This is what i had in mind :

-Domain Marketplace -

-A table with domains like this prntscr.com/99xqz6. Clients can buy domains but not from registrars (standard way) , rather using our database and they can choose domains based on Majestic, Moz and Ahrefs metrics.

The domains would be in our database and added to the clients order (in custom field in admin area for easy reference and client area so that clients can see what they got.) After that we can build the sites for them on these domains.

-Allow admins to manually add or assign domains to the order or at least a custom field where we can put these domains for each order.

Example : Client Orders a domain from the table (its revealed only after payment), completes the payment > New Client and Order is made in WHMCS and domains added to that order for that client > The domains appear in client area

My current website is wordpress, so what do you think i should do, how would you integrate it ?

Thanks!

Edited by Infopro
Please Attach Images to Your Posts.