Ordering service where domain is the same as previously terminated service

willk

Hi All,

Is there a flag or something whereby users can order a service with the same hostname as an existing service that has already been terminated?

At the moment the system checks against all services for a duplicate hostname and won't setup if it exists, I only want it to check active or suspended services, even better would be a rule system which you could specify which services to check for duplicate hostnames.

Cheers,

Will

Hi,

Thanks but I cannot figure out which hook to use.

This isn't for a domain registration, it's for a product under the Dedicated/VPS Server category.

We have a custom server module, but it doesn't have any of those hooks in it, yet the domain is still validated against all products (including terminated ones) and if it has been setup previously an error occurs. None of those hooks appear to handle this as it appears inbuilt, they all seem to handle the actual entry / format of the domain itself.

Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Will