Customising to Match Wordpress Specific Themes

Angela2601

I once found step by step instructions on how to customise the header and footer templates in whmcs to match an existing wordpress website that is using headway themes. I can't find these instructions anymore and I was hoping that someone could point me in the right direction. I have been through the forums and attempted to follow the instructions on WHMCS http://docs.whmcs.com/Client_Area_Template_Files but unfortunately, I was not able to get it to work. My template files look different to the ones in this video and I'm using headway themes in wordpress and how to navigate these files was not included. The WHMCS installation is on a subdomain and the subdomain has SSL. I've also been on the wordpress forums. I don't wish to use a plugin and would like to learn how to do this. I did this once before about a year ago but I can't remember how I did it.

I've created a copy of the template file and renamed it and I've adjusted the settings in admin to use this template but any changes I make just end up giving my a white background with only the News section content and no styling.

Is this something that this forum can help me with?

Headway is not really a theme in the traditional sense, you will need to learn how to or use a plugin to integrate WHMCS with WordPress. I can tell you this, those plugins do not play nice with Headway, most things work, but critical stuff breaks. I have tried them all, I don't use any of them...I am using Headway to match how I customized WHMCS - so they actually run side-by-side rather than a true integration. It's the long way of doing it, if you are committed to using Headway Themes like I am. I customize WHMCS - and then I use Headway to make WordPress look the same. I have yet to launch it, but that's the road I have chosen to make it work.

I'm certain I didn't say what you wanted to hear : )