Please delete topic

thernes

loginshare? eh, kind of i guess. i wouldnt really call it that unless it shared sessions/cookies as well. Thats what typical kayako loginshares do. Sharing db user/password info is pretty easy.

Add session/cookie syncing as well and at $25 its worth it i guess. Its all in the eye of the beholder for sure.

Your description only said it it would let you login to both. Anyay, glad someone finally wrote it. I would buy it myself, but i already planned to write one and release it to the community for free. There would obviously be a conflict if i bought yours, then released one for free. The session/cookie issue can easily be fixed for moving between ssl and non ssl enabled pages. Thats actually exaclty how my companies site works. No point in running in ssl mode for pages that dont have data that needs to be passed securely, so i switch them back to http when needed and vice versa.

I have a copy of support suite, but its only a lease currently. Im not sure if I am going to keep it or just use live response. I dont know. i really dont like the idea of having to administrate kayako AND whmcs. Especially since im going to have two copies of whmcs to admin, that would mean 2 kayoko and whmcs. Would also prove expensive as far as purchasing as well. When i originally got Kayako, i was planning on using Modernbill, which integrates a little better. Hmm. I dont know. Decisions, decisions. What stinks is that if i dont stick with kayako, I have to then find a live chat script I want to use as well. Ive found other options out there to be pretty poor. To bad Kayako couldnt be better integrated with the admin area of whmcs (new tickets, tickets assigned to clients, etc).

• WHMCS CEO

MACscr, I find it strange that you keep discussing a Kayako Integration so much. After all, it was you who a few days ago was posting "look at the header, this is meant to be the complete solution, we shouldn't have to purchase any other software". :)

Matt

Yes, the kayako header thing is annoying, but that doesnt mean i havent complained to them about it too. =P

And as far as WHMCS being the complete solution, well, I was stating that for arguement sake and also just restating your claim. :wink: