addon module and provisioning module question

el_makong

disable! you mean completely disable?

explain further and you may get clear answer :)

disable the script from loading. so if the addon module is not activated, the provisioning module cannot be used, nor loaded.

activated by the meaning activated from configaddonmods.php. not licensed yet.as the license key must be inserted in the text field inside module configuration.

you need the license manager addon maybe!

not by license manager but by license key using ionCube or similar method.

not by license manager but by license key using ionCube or similar method.

Ioncube provide the ability but sometimes it might be a headache as you need to encode your code to specific domain/IP each time.

try the text file option it will be close to license manager!

Ioncube provide the ability but sometimes it might be a headache as you need to encode your code to specific domain/IP each time.

try the text file option it will be close to license manager!

no need to re-encode as per specific domain/ip. just need to create license key with ionCube. i have tried that.and it works.

text file option?i have failed to comprehend what you mean.

you really love your exclamation mark yeah?seen a lot and making me confused.

text file option?i have failed to comprehend what you mean.

in ioncube the license section you have two options:

1) specify domain(s), IP(s) your code will be work on.

2) configure it to read the license information from a TXT file or something similar, so you can give each client their license file.

you really love your exclamation mark yeah?seen a lot and making me confused.

:) the Facebook effect, never mind I really love this one :\

in ioncube the license section you have two options:

1) specify domain(s), IP(s) your code will be work on.

2) configure it to read the license information from a TXT file or something similar, so you can give each client their license file.

:) the Facebook effect, never mind I really love this one :\

and thats only answering my 2nd question.

if i specify on creating license file, i dont need to re-encode my scripts(module).

as for my 1st question,

i create 1 addon module and 1 provisioning module with same name. but how can i limit the use of provisioning module from addon module?

such as:

if the addon module is not activated, the provisioning module cannot be used, and existing server(s) which already using that provisioning module falling back to another service or the product is reset.

if the addon module is activated, the provisioning module can be used only if the license file is correct.

I don't have answer for the first question sorry

thats ok, you really helping me in another thread too.

but,

if i look at decoded module file(the included modules), i see some kind of

if (defined("LICENSINGADDONLICENSE")) {}

what can i do to be like that.

well, yeah, i searched(google) for decoded whmcs file for reference.not for usage or production.just for coding.as the documentation is outdated(more likely for v4 or v5.not v6), i asked via tickets too.they always reply with:

For further assistance customising WHMCS I'd recommend posting on our Customisation & Integration forum where our friendly and knowledgeable community will I'm sure be pleased to assist in this matter: http://forum.whmcs.com/forumdisplay.php?15

Regrettably we are unable to assist with customisations here as part of product technical support.

If we can assist with any software technical errors, please don't hesitate to get back in contact.

thats why i searched for decoded file to get some references. even though thats outdated too.