Question about WHMCS's whois and changing it's appearance.

-M-

On my main page I am using my own domain check. Which works perfectly. This was before I started to use WHMCS in general. Anyways, I want to keep that one (at least on the main page).

But for subpages I want to use the one from WHMCS, which is listed under integration code page (within WHMCS).

However I have a small issue with that one. I want to use the same style as my main domain check, but the problem is, is that the one from WHMCS is using a pulldown menu (for TLD's) where mine doesn't.

Is it possible to remove the pulldown, so the customer enters 'domain.tld' themselves and that it still works with WHMCS? Or isn't this possible?

In the meantime I will try to edit the current design to work with the pulldown, however I would still prefer the pulldown would be gone (if possible at all ofcourse).

Thank you in advance.