POP Import cronjob not pulling emails in for piping

argonhosting

Just thought I would post this in case anyone else ran into this issue.

Last week we migrated our mail server to a new hardware configuration and all of a sudden the cronjob that we run on the server where WHMCS is located to go out to the server where our mail is located just stopped working.

Running the cronjob manually from the command line would report back "Authentication Error". This was strange as I could login to the support email address and see the emails that were on the server waiting to be piped into WHMCS.

After much research and going back and forth with Matt and our Datacenter, we finally found the issue. Disable TLS/SSL login on the server and it was corrected.

Again, I just wanted to post this in the event anyone else was running into this problem. Any questions, please feel free to ask, but there is really not much else to tell on this as this is what fixed the problem for us.