DirectI Question

tumble

Question

8 answers to this question

Thanks for the repyl,

the account is funded but the domain still has this call out:

Action Requested: Registration of *******.com for 1 years

Status of the Action: Order Locked In Processing.

Its been like this for some time now.

Any ideas?

tumble

The account is funded.

How does the "demo" option work for this add-on? can i use that option to test the creation of a domain? I am going to need to dial that system in a bit since it appears it did not even register the domain. I ended up using go daddy.

tumble

The account is funded.

How does the "demo" option work for this add-on? can i use that option to test the creation of a domain? I am going to need to dial that system in a bit since it appears it did not even register the domain. I ended up using go daddy.

tumble

Hi Tumble,

With Directi, it all depends if you are going direct or you are under a "reseller" if under a reseller then you have to hope that the reseller above you has credit for it to work.

Locked in processing happens quite often and therefore its a case of wait and see, it should be out of that normally within 2-5 mins or so at the MOST.

I have seen some in there longer than that though, and the support staff for Directi/Resellerclub arent exactly quick off the mark either.

You mentioned demo mode, and just for clarrity, this domain you registered for the thread wasnt in demo mode was it?

Normally a support ticket you submit should get answered between 8 and 24 hours with Di/RC we get ours answered within 10-30 minutes as we have an SLA with orderbox (the platform).

If it hasnt come out of processing, and you have registered it with GoDaddy, naughty I know, but I would moan and bitch like hell to Di/RC as technically you could have lost that domain.

Chris

Thanks for the tips Chris,

The customer account on the reseller was indeed funded. The domain was paid for since after i gave up waiting on it i was able to get a refund for the amount spent on the domain name.

The demo box was not ticked when i created the request for the domain. It was locked in the process stage for around 2.5 hours and that is why i had givin up on it. Thinking something had gone astray with.

tumble

Thanks for the tips Chris,

The customer account on the reseller was indeed funded. The domain was paid for since after i gave up waiting on it i was able to get a refund for the amount spent on the domain name.

The demo box was not ticked when i created the request for the domain. It was locked in the process stage for around 2.5 hours and that is why i had givin up on it. Thinking something had gone astray with.

tumble

Hi Tumble,

Also be aware when the registries are undergoing maintenance, orders are placed in a queue, and they will be released or registered once the registry that is down comes back up.

Chris

If it's locked in processing, just log in and look up the domain details or order details to find out why it's locked in processing, it will always say.

Usual reason is that the reseller isn't funded, which has been repeated frequently above, but there are others. If it stays locked, submit a ticket and they'll get back to you, they're usually pretty good.