Due Date Invoicing Question for a newbee...

Kier McManus

Hi All,

Just got up and running with WHM from an old, badly broken system.

Here's what I hope is an easy one for you WHM vets.

I've imported my customer base (all good), and also imported last months (September) invoices. I've gone through and manually submitted payments for all the outstanding September invoices. Now I want to invoice for the current month (October) to catch up, so I can then switch to normal cron processing for November.

My question has to do with Due Date. It seems that the majority of my customer accounts have a Due Date of October 1st. If I hit the 'Generate Invoices' button, will invoices for the October billing period be generated for these customers, even though it's now October 19th?

Along the same lines, I have several accounts that have Due Dates that weren't updated, probably due to importing issues. They all have due dates of September 1st.

Do I need to update my customer account Due Dates to generate invoices mid month?

Thank you in advance for those who offer any advice.

Kier McManus

Paladrome Consultants

F5 / MVH Internet Services