> Fixed Welcome Email Not being Sent Bug

> Fixed My Account Page Bugs and Updated Style

> Fixed General Emails Bug

> Fixed Support Tickets Bug where tickets were not added to client

> Fixed bug when creating an invoice with no credit card gateways enabled

> Added Direct Order Link to Product Configuration Page

> Added Error Handling to Invoices

> Added Addons Ordering Support from Client Area

> Fixed bug where user was forwarded to invoice after ordering even if no invoice was created

> Added dynamic display login form to step 4 of order process

> Added pre-filling of email address if user is logged in when placing an order

> Fixed bug with adding attachments to support tickets

> Added cancellation request form to client area

> Added cancellations request list view to admin area

> Fixed report errors

> Added breakdown to product sales summary page of Pending, Active, Suspended, Terminated

> Added Clients, Products/Services & Transactions CSV Exports (Transactions export is configurable)

> Added warning message when hosting or reseller package is saved without a server type being selected for it to apply to

> Added more Post Reply options for when replying to a ticket - Set to On Hold & In Progress

Ok, so where can I download it?

Well... you can't. Rather than spend over an hour packaging it up - yes, it takes a long time to get what seems like a simple zip file ready! - I think its best if I carry on with the modifications as my To Do list is shrinking rapidly now! If things keep going well as they are at the moment, I believe the final BETA release can be made tomorrow evening - then leaving a few days for testing, writing the manual, checking the upgrade script etc... we could release a stable version of V2.5 over the weekend.

Not long to go now!!

Matt