cPanel API Response: You do not have permission to create sessions for the user “myhost”

MoggyNinja

ive just up my servers on my server tab in WHMCS it says they are successfully setup, but when i then click on the login into whm button next to the corresponding server in the list, i keep getting cPanel API Response: You do not have permission to create sessions for the user “myhost”, but i cant work out how to grant permission, or am i just getting this because of where im login in from, because when i test the connection in the setup section it connects properly, im just worried that if i move on to the next part of the setup, that customers are not going to get their hosting setup

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

1. Make sure the "Server" on the Products page is set to the server you setup in WHMCS.

2. Make sure the "Reseller/Owner" in WHM is the same as the username you used in WHMCS when setting up the server.

Along with the items listed by Brandonm you must also make sure you set permissions for your reseller myhost. This is done in WHM. Once that is done make sure to move any site to the reseller that you want to be able to access cpanel as well.

• 6 years later...

Another option is that in WHM the owner of the account is not root, but another reseller. If that's the case, it's not going to work. I just had the same issue. To solve this, in WHM click Modify account and change owner.