Customize the support ticket email to admins?

Mystere

Is there a way to change the email that is sent to admins when a support ticket is recieved? Right now this email contains a link to the admin page for WHMCS. The problem is that if my ticket people reply to this email (to answer the ticket) this url gets sent to the customer in the reply text if they don't remember to delete it from the email.

Can I change this email text somewhere? I don't see it in the email templates.

That's fair enough. But I do not wish to add more variables, and that was not what I was requesting. :D

Some of the information in the emails is incorrect for our needs. eg we dont use the /admin standard directory. Also in some cases specific information actually needs removing. eg as per Mystere's example.

Cheers,

Paul

All I'd like to do is have a little more information in the ticket like the client's name, and custom fields (if required.)

Otherwise replying via email is sometimes a moot point, since I have to go back to the admin to get details to reference their account.