Blank page on order?

Dvotee

Question

I am nearly ready to go live with my WHMCS and last night created a test order for £1.00

I browsed to the link, created an account, did all necessary and when I hit continue all I got was a blank page. I hit F5 to refresh and the order confirmation page came up showing the order no, link to invoice so I could pay it etc.... I paid the invoice to check my paypal side of things were working, all OK.

I tried again and got the same blank page, hit F5 and it appeared.

Why is this happening and how do I rectify it?

One thing I had to do (not sure why this happened) was upload the subscriptionforward.php into my client area (which is I think the order confirmation page as originally I was getting a 404) I uploaded into my main client area folder but should I have placed it somewhere within another folder and could this be why I get the blank page?

Many thanks

A complete noobie!!!

8 answers to this question

WHMCS Admin & FTP Details - the subscriptionforward.php file was a file in 3.3 but is no longer needed in .4 so need to look into why you are getting directed there.

Matt

I had the same issue. Joe sent me another order.php file which did the trick. The order.php file in the archive I downloaded wasn't right. I re-downloaded the file today and the order.php file in the archive was not only different from the one Joe sent me but also the one I originally had (I'm sticking with the one Joe sent me).

Something strange is a foot :)