i've outgrown my server and need to expand with a 2nd server

simplehelix

hi, i have outgrown my server and need an extra server.(i am on direct admin btw)

so here is my question.

how do i do this?

lets say i have the second server all setup with a new direct admin license. now how do i have my hosting site "simplehelix dot com" be able to utilize my first server and my new server?

how will whmcs know which server a particular use is in?

does it check all of them somehow and then point them to the particular server that the user's data is in?

like if a user were to login to whmcs, the server that has the database with that user might be in a diferrent server(i.e.; old server)

is there some type of "server farm" functionality with whmcs and da that allows to do this?

Well if you have filled up your other server then the best way is to set all your plans in product setup to switch to setting up customers onto the new server. This way your current hosted clients will remain on the old / full server(s) and then any new orders will be placed onto the new server(s).

Hope this helps