Integration with Post Affiliate PRO

Bitrain

Question

Hello,

I have play now with 15 days with free trial (before for 3 yers I have use awbs) and like WHMCS and like purchaser this product. I have a one question, can I integrate WHMCS with Post Affiliate PRO http:www.qualityunit.com/postaffiliatepro/?

PS to admins: Why I can't post (www) link about my affiliate software? I must have 15 post before I can post (www) links? It's stupid conf for your forum :wink:

7 answers to this question

• WHMCS CEO
Hello,

I have play now with 15 days with free trial (before for 3 yers I have use awbs) and like WHMCS and like purchaser this product. I have a one question, can I integrate WHMCS with Post Affiliate PRO http:www.qualityunit.com/postaffiliatepro/?

Yes, you could put the code they require for recording orders in the checkout script - this is a file found in the includes folder run at the end of the order process when a user checks out.

PS to admins: Why I can't post (www) link about my affiliate software? I must have 15 post before I can post (www) links? It's stupid conf for your forum :wink:

This is to stop spam. It's not stupid - it actually works very well.

Matt

Thanks a lot Matt!

Very fast support and answers ;)

PS. Another one question. If I oreder a Integration Service then how soon it will be ready? I am php programmer and designer, but not have time for do this. I must send skin in .pdf, etc. etc... how all things can be talking not on forum, it is possiple talk in private?

Dear ffeingol,

We have bough PAP last week and trying to work with their support on the integration part. Do you mind sharing the code that you inserted in your postcheckout.php (in WHMCS) system? That is the part that we are having difficulties. The code that PAP people gave us for postcheckout.php leads into a page with funny chars and does not let the WHMCS check out system to normal completion. Thanks so much.

Mishi