Auto-create a subdomain

alex15

Hello,

I purchased WHMCS, which I use with cPanel/WHM for a new customer interface. I have trouble with the email template for the "welcome email" with all the access.

My problem is with the "temporary adress", I don't want to give my customer an adress like this : http://server/~username.

With my current client interface (homemade), if a customer request a transfer or do not want to purcharse a domain with his offer, I will give him a subdomain. For instance : username.oneOfMyDomain.tld.

I know it's possible for customers to choose from a list of subdomain when ordering but that's not what I want. Not exactly.

If one of my customer want to transfer a domain, I want to give him a subdomain so he can work with his hosting account until the transfer is finished (after he can keep or delete the subdomain).

For now, I'm managind this by creating a parked domain in cPanel for the subdomain. In the end, I have the requested domain for the main domain, plus a parked domain until the transfer is OK.

I want to do the same with WHMCS but I don't think it's possible.

To sumarize, I want :

- to give a subdomain for every customer who order an hosting account with a transfer

- i want to access the subdomain created in the email template (for the welcome mail)

- if the parked domain can be create automacilly it would be nice but if i have to create it manually I'm OK with that (for now)

Does anyone know a way or a plugin to do this ? If not, do I have to use the API and a hook for this ?

I hoped I was clear, thank in advance,

Alex.