Default template domain transfer SLD problem.

tomharding

Hi.

Firstly - my experience of WHMCS amounts to less than a week in total, so if there's anything glaringly obvious I've missed I apologize.

Basically, I've been tasked with amending a few issues with an internal site at my job - a template was created based on 'default'. It was rather rushed, so there are some bits in there which are missing - most of which I've fixed already.

One problem I'm having though is with the domain availability checker in clientarea.php. If I enter an SLD and press "transfer", it registers the get variable "domain=transfer" as the SLD I'm actually looking for and not "sld=newdomain".

The page loads with the message "Congratulations, we can transfer transfer.com to us for just...".

The weird thing is that when I flick back to the default template, the same thing still happens. With me never having worked on the site before, I don't know if someone changed the core files, or whether it was just an error with this particular version? (5.3.10).

If I visit the demo site and perform the same test, it works as expected.

Please can anyone point me in the right direction as to what could be causing this?

Cheers,

Tom

Never mind, I've worked it out (still learning, I'm sorry).

It's all in the orderform templates. My predecessor had duplicated the modern template and obviously buggered something up.

I can now compare both and fix accordingly!

Hopefully this has helped someone else as unfortunate as me.