Next Due Date not updated on payments

epaslv

We have just noticed an issue where the "Next Due Date" on our domains is not being updated. I have domains paid by bank cheque and paypal transactions but the "Next Due Date" still holds its original value. This also means that no new invoices are generated.

Domain renewal reminders are sent OK as these are "Expiry Date"

My understanding is the "Next Due Date" would get updated once the invoices is paid.

I am Running Centos 6.6 with PHP 5.4.36

Has anyone else experienced this, or have any ideas how to debug?

• 3 months later...

Hi there,

We also have this problem, however we have Continuous Invoice Generation enabled under General Settings -> Invoices. This happens with all payment method types. I opened a ticket with WHMCS back in December of 2014 and they were unable to assist without me granting them access to our server.

It messes up our Income Forecast, otherwise it's not a huge deal since the client is billed properly.

Anyone else having this problem? Check by running the following query on your database:

SELECT * FROM `tblhosting` WHERE `nextduedate` <= CURDATE() AND `domainstatus` = 'active'

Jason

• 3 months later...

Hay, Did you get any solution for that? I am having The same problem but for my all products and services. When my clients are pay the invoice, the invoice get marked paid but the "Next Due Date" dose not update according to the invoice In the Product/Services page.

KC