Enom or NetEarthOne?

FilmAndBooks

• 3 weeks later...
I've got an account with NetEarthOne, though no clients on there yet, but have received the offer for free registartion on Enom.

Which is the best one overall to use? This would be both for me and my clients, and ease of use for the client is a factor.

Thanks.

Either one run through WHMCS will be effectively the same for your domain clients. eNom has typically been more expensive and had worse customer support (to you the reseller) in my experience, but the way NEO's support has slipped in the past year (in addition to being at the mercy of a truly horrible LogicBoxes platform), they're probably about the same (which is NOT a compliment to either one). There are too many parts of LogicBoxes which are difficult and/or impossible to customize and configure, they "take control" over too many parts of the process, rather than redirecting back to your site (expired domain page, etc). I never had that experience with eNom.

NEO's awesome support had previously been it's selling point. I'm not finding that true any longer, and haven't for the past year, maybe two. I've been with eNom since 2006 and NEO since 2011. I'll likely be going back to eNom, as much as I hate their draconian methods and truly lackluster support.

Your mileage may vary, this has just been my experience.