Review & Checkout Page Not Functioning Correctly

networxdbn

Hi Guys,

Im having an issue on the Review & Checkout page of my website. I can add a service to my shopping cart, but when i check out, im having issues.

The 2 tabs (New Customer & Existing Customer) --- When the "New Customer Tab Is Clicked, it shows all the fields that need to be filled out by a new customer.

BUT

When i click the "Existing Customer" Tab, the option to fill in your username/email address and password does NOT show up??? and the same goes for when i click on "Credit Card" as payment method on the Review & Checkout page, the option to enter credit card details does NOT show up???

But, when i click on the "Complete Order" button, the page then reloads with the errors saying "username and password not vaild, and your credit card information is incorrect" ..... THEN shows the fields to fill in all the information!! :cry::?::?::?:

If you can understand what im trying to say, PLEASE can someone help me before i get brain freeze and die of frustration!! lol

could it be a JavaScript Issue? as i take it that JavaScrip is what makes the fields appear when either "existing customer" and "Credit Card" Tabs are pressed?

Untitled-7.jpg