Looking for help getting a transaction report

pat_ads

Hi all! We use WHMCS to sell non-hosting software and pay a variety of commission rates. We also pay our in-house sales staff a commission based on sales, less commissions earned by our affiliates.

Because we run a varying payment schedule I'm looking for a transaction report that will list all transactions within varying dates similar to the Transactions report that is available from the home screen (by pressing Income link).

The information I'd like to get is:

Client Name

Date (sorted by this field, newest to oldest)

Payment Method

Description (i.e. Invoice Payment (#[invoice number] or Affiliate Commissions Withdrawal Payout)

Amount In

Affiliate Commission Earned (regardless of waiting period)

Amount Out (to account for affiliate withdrawals).

Finally, Total Income, Total Commissions, Total Expenditure and Total Balance should be at the bottom.

If someone who is completely bored out of their mind would like to help with this, I'd be thrilled!

NOTE: An alternative that would do nicely is if we could somehow modify the Transactions screen (transactions.php) to add a "Commissions" column and bottom total. Since we "book" those commissions as a liability when earned it would help tons with our bookkeeping as well. Now that I'm writing this maybe that would even be simpler, but a paper report would be keen as well.

Thanks in advance!