Sub-domain module for WHMCS

Edufarij

Hello everyone

Working with game server, is normal to sell or give sub-domains (Reg. A or SRV) to customers use on their server.

But I'm doing this manually, I have some domains on cloudflare, and every new service hired or every ticket request about sub-domain I have to go to Cloud Flare and do it manually.

And every time the server is cancelled, I never go there to delete those SRVs

So, you can imagine how big it is, a bit list that takes forever to load or edit

I know it is very amateur and I want some hit to change that

Is there a module for WHMCS to make SRV to domain:port easier/faster?

The best choise would be the customer can edit by his own one SRV on his client area.

And auto-delete it when the service is cancelled/finished.

do you know any good way to do that? Or anyother way to make it better tham cloud flare manual option ?

• 1 month later...
Hello everyone

Working with game server, is normal to sell or give sub-domains (Reg. A or SRV) to customers use on their server.

But I'm doing this manually, I have some domains on cloudflare, and every new service hired or every ticket request about sub-domain I have to go to Cloud Flare and do it manually.

And every time the server is cancelled, I never go there to delete those SRVs

So, you can imagine how big it is, a bit list that takes forever to load or edit

I know it is very amateur and I want some hit to change that

Is there a module for WHMCS to make SRV to domain:port easier/faster?

The best choise would be the customer can edit by his own one SRV on his client area.

And auto-delete it when the service is cancelled/finished.

do you know any good way to do that? Or anyother way to make it better tham cloud flare manual option ?

This looks like it does exactly what you need with the SRV records - http://www.whmcs.com/appstore/2350/Cloud-Flare-WHMCS-Module-.html