Add-ons Popping Up Anywhere They Please?

Neil Hennigan

Hey All;

After a few searches I've found nothing about this.. maybe it's just me? Before I go calling it a "bug", let's check.

Add-ons - each product has different ones. All checked according to individual products, whether or not they should show on form, etc.

BUT, every time I place an order it's a game of chance. The addons seem to be showing up under any product they please (sometimes not at all).

Most commonly: I'll create product A and an addon to go with it, but then after I go and do the same with products/addons B & C, I'll go back and look at product A and it shows the addons for B & C but not the one for A!

So... I've been struggling with this for about 11 hours now and have a 9am deadline.. someone please tell me that there might be something simple that I am missing that will do the trick here??

Of course, it's also possible that there's already a reported bug or answer and I'm not using the right search terms.. finding it hard to believe it's just me.

Thanks, Neil

I'm not getting this issue with addons but I do have the following:

I entered an order for a customer for an add-on -- after the order was complete - I looked at it and found it to be blank. I deleted the order and reentered it the same way -- order processing is a no-brainer and of course it was now on the order.

Thanks,

Adam