WHMCS DB is very large (tblmodulelog)

Andreas

Hello

I noticed my WHMCS DB has grown to be very large. (745MB). In WHMCS most of it is in the tblmodulelog (645MB )

is that the same System Module Debug Log? I have that disabled already and I reset it anyways and it had no affect.

Any information on this would be great

thank you

@Andreas - Yes the tblmodulelog is the System Module Debug Log. Disabling it won't clear out the entries in the DB but if you do not wish to use the log you can manually delete the entries from within MySQL. I would suggest that before you do anything you take a backup of the DB and be sure you do not delete the table itself, just the rows inside the table.

--Thanks

I went and took a look and the table said it was empty. Something seemed odd so in PHPMySQL i saw an optimise link. Once I clicked on that it instantly fixed it and now its reading properly.

It looks like it was 640MB of nothing

Thanks for the help

It has been off for a bit now. I had it on a few month ago and left it while doing some testing. I disabled it but never knew it would have added so much data.

its off now, and now I know to go back and remove those entries in the future

thanks for the replies guys

• 6 years later...