How can I skip showing the invoice during the order process

vagastorm

I have developed and maintained our in-house hosting management solution for 13 years, but we have decided it takes to much time, hence WHMCS. In our current solution some customers function as resellers and have access to their customers, so I've made a plugin that gives me this option in whmcs.

Now comes the problem. They have the ability to select if a bill is going to them(they usually dos 1st line support and get a discount) or directly to the client. I've made the system for them to select who gets billed for their clients products, and I've added a hook that moves the bill to the reseller client, but if this happens, I get a blank page saying "Invalid Invoice ID", which is of course due to the loged in client is not the owner of the invoice. The only way I can think of fixing this is skipping the bill in the last step of the order process. Is there any way to do that? preferably only for thos orders, but since the invoice is sent to the client/reseller it's acceptable to skip this step all together and go to the client front page.

Any input would be appreciated.