Domain Error

Gears

Hello,

A client ordered a second web hosting package along with a second domain. I accepted the order and instructed whmcs to register the domain. After a bit, the domain was still pending (Pending Domains: 1). I went to the domain page and saw the error "Domain not found". After seeing that, I tried to register the domain but got the same error. I then went to the Modify Contact Details page and saw everything was empty. Why's it empty? I manually entered in the clients data and tried to register again. It failed again. After all this I had to go into eNom and manually register it and then set the domain to Active in whmcs.

Anyone know what happened here?

• WHMCS CEO

The domain wasn't registered. Therefore "Modify Contact Details" which gets the data from the WHOIS was blank because the domain wasn't registered and wasn't in your enom account so the query returned nothing. Most important here is what the error was when you tried to register it. It wouldn't have been "Domain not found".

Matt