Combine Two Emails

jgsketch

The "Welcome" email and the "New Account Information" email. I was going to try and merge the two, but I noticed the username and password vairables are the same, [username]. But the two emails have different usernames and passwords, one for cPanel and one for the client area. So I was confused on how to combine the two.

I should not have that problem. The only people who will be coming to my site will be ones that have already paid on another site. So they understand that they will be getting a hosting account and domain when they come to my site. Plus I can turn that feature off.

I have my site non indexed and will not be shown to the public. Since they are already getting invoice emails and other welcome emails from the other site, I only wanted them to get one email from me, to cut down on the confusion.

• WHMCS CEO
The "Welcome" email and the "New Account Information" email. I was going to try and merge the two, but I noticed the username and password vairables are the same, [username]. But the two emails have different usernames and passwords, one for cPanel and one for the client area. So I was confused on how to combine the two.

They aren't the same. No two variables have the same name. For the WHMCS client area, the login details are [CustomerEmail] and [CAPassword] and for the hosting account the username/password are [username] & [Password]. There won't be any problems combining the two if that's what you want to do - but make sure you combine into the Hosting Account Welcome and not the Client Signup email template

Matt