Tried to purchase license and system saying its a fraud!

pedroresina

Question

Hi this is so embarrassing and frustrating what is happening to me and to my partner, i have already created 2 tickets and no answers, i have used my partner details and my email address because i thought the email used on account registration would be the email to receive support notifications, like we always do on other websites also, i use my partner email to pay inside paypal website all services or products and we never got any system labelling it as fraud!

I hope WHMCS will fix this quickly, because i don't want to use the same email for dealing with support notifications and payments at same time! i want to use my email for only support notifications and my partner email to pay the services or licenses or products inside paypal website!

This is very embarrassing and frustrating because we just did the registration and license was canceled in 1 second and labeled has a fraud, and not for talking about the support tickets which are still waiting for beeing answer to know what is going on and to fix it!

2 answers to this question