question on billing

hasselbach

Question

I bought the unlimited package - does this allow me the privilege to set up billing on all of my hosting servers?

With this product, will it automatically send out a PayPal invoice or a simple invoice to all of my clients. Can anyone explain this part to me. Once the client doesn't pay - does the CPANEL automatically suspend?

2 answers to this question

All WHMCS packages allow you to manage unlimited servers so yes, you can setup billing/products etc across unlimited servers regardless of the license you have.

WHMCS will generate invoices and send them out for you, you just have to configure it so it is automated. They won't send out 'PayPal' invoices but general invoices allowing your clients to select any payment gateway you have enabled (PayPal for example).

Depending on your configuration, you can set it to suspend automatically if the payment has not been made by your client, yes.

I recommend you check out our getting started guide here: http://blog.arvixe.com/whmcs-getting-started/

All the settings for the above can be found in the WHMCS admin area.