Can't upgrade / downgrade Products?

Neil Hennigan

Hoping that it turns out to be my own blindness..

OK, have enabled upgrade/downgrade - both of products and configurable options.

All invoices marked as paid. All services "active". Absolutely 100% confirmed 50 times.

When logging in as client (and even when entirely logged out as admin), I see the options for both upgrade/downgrade of product and configurable. Great.

But when I click to modify, I get a message that states that the package can't be modified due to a past due payment.

There are NO past due payments, NO outstanding invoices, etc.

Any thoughts???

Thanks, Neil

Doesn't seem to be me.

The only 2 orders in the system are paid, the products are configured for upgrade/downgrade, packages are active.. paid paid paid. Actually, one is "free", and that upgrades fine.

The paid product does not. Upgrades/downgrades are not being allowed due to past due payment status (which quite simply doesn't exist).

I need a quick fix... upgrades immediately upon purchase are part of our standard sales and upsell process.

Anyone experience this before?

Thanks, Neil

Oh Pooh.

Am I correct in assuming that the problem is that One-Time packages can't be upgraded to other One-Time packages, unless they are free? That there needs to be a recurring billing cycle?

Upgrades seem to work fine for free One-Time and for all hosting.

Someone please confirm?

Thanks, Neil

• 4 years later...