Offline Credit card processing and auto account creation

broadway

Hello Guys,

Have a query, I am using offine CC processing. What is happening at the moment in WHMCS is once customer is coming on the website. Customer chooses hosting or domain that he/she needs to buy, register their details and choose offline credit card module to pay.

The problem I am facing is this. WHMCS is creating invoice, order confirmation and welcome email at this stage where the client has not added CC details on the system.

Is this process specifically for offine CC or is it the same in real time as well.

This cause lot of problem for us some customers when they do the order but leave the site with filling in the credit card details. Now we are left with cleaning up the order, invoice and actual account for the client.

I would really like to first get all the details like credit card details, once they are in the order and transaction is processed at this stage I would like to create invoice by the system.

I might be wrong following this process, but need some more details on how offline CC module works.

I have option enabled where clients can signup without buying.

Some explaination on this are will be appreciated.

Ashwani