Trying to make an upgrade package

ez123cloud

I'm trying to get WHMCS to have an upgrade option to add webspace to their existing account.

so if they have say a basic package, which has 1gb of webspace, they can pay extra to get a second 1gb of space added to their account.

I created the product, and if a customer buy's it then it bills them the first month, but right now customers buy the package then i have to manually upgrade their account in WHM and change their billing options in WHMCS to include the extra space.

is there a way to automate this process, also I would like to make it a pro rated purchase so if they normally pay their bill on the 20th of the month and they buy the upgrade on the 10th they can pay for 10 days.

I do not currently pro rate packages to any specific date of the month, you are billed from the date you sign up.