Weird problem with gateway module

yoorshop1

Hi,

I bought an existing gateway module named Payplug. I'm using WHMCS v5.6.

The module is not working properly after payment with payplug concerning the automatization process of WHMCS, and it is locked from function creating invoice', etc....

The module is proved to work with other clients.. but with me : No !

For 3 days of investigation :

A. I asked the developer of this module to find out, what is going on, he does not know except my server would not accept it.... log apache does not show anything wrong with server.

B. I asked Whmcs that says the something is wrong in module but not their software, but they did not search for the exact wrong thing as it is a third party module, they tested the existing gateaway modules, and said : that all work properly with WHMCS and its gateway modules, it comes from the module itself

C. I asked my usual developer to have a look at this, he says that the module is properly developped, and he is now searching for 48 hours...

I need the expertise of someone else that knows exactly or met this problem already so that it be solves quickly... I don't need someone to investigate for 3 more days.

I have good news from my developer whmcms.com !

After 2 days investigation, he found out that the problem was coming from the module.

He proposed to me this morning to develop the module himself in the state of the art of whmcs and payplug's documentations. I agreed immediately as I know he is capable of everything, and I really trust him since long already...

After 2 hours, he came back to me with module done, we have tested during 2 hours to finalize it , and all works !