Help

NetworkTown.Net

Help i have installed successfually the stable version and now i get this error when i go to billing/index.php

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/proxhost/public_html/billing/../../../../home/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.1.so) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/proxhost/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/proxhost/public_html/billing/index.php on line 3

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/proxhost/public_html/billing/../../../../ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.1.so) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/proxhost/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/proxhost/public_html/billing/index.php on line 3

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/proxhost/public_html/billing/../../../ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.1.so) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/proxhost/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/proxhost/public_html/billing/index.php on line 3
The file /home/proxhost/public_html/billing/index.php has been encoded with the ionCube PHP Encoder and requires the free ioncube_loader_lin_5.1.so ionCube PHP Loader to be installed.

• WHMCS CEO

This is the wrong forum so I am moving the post to the Technical Issues section. It looks as if your host has some restrictions in effect which will prevent using the Ioncube Runtime Decoders. You will need to contact your host to get Ioncube installed in php.ini.

Regards,

Matt

• WHMCS CEO

Oh ok, sorry about that, I assumed if you owned the server you would know what the problem was. This is a setting in your php.ini file. We would not cover this problem in the manual as 99% of users would not experience it. The problem is actually not with WHMCS, but with the Ioncube loaders. With open_basedir protection, you cannot use the runtime decoders so you would have to install Ioncube in your php.ini file.

Regards,

Matt

• WHMCS CEO

Hi,

The installer would actually be slower for most users. Most can just upload the ioncube folder as they upload WHMCS and it works perfectly fine.

Now for adding hosting plans, you go to Configuration > Products & Services.

Regards,

Matt