tld listing on bundle orders

durangod

The plan here was to limit the tld options for bundles, the issue is that even if you have certain tld checked in the bundle setup, all tlds still show up on this first page of the order process.

In my attempt to limit the tld options via configureproductdomain.tpl i am back to square one here.

I was hoping there was an element in an array that told this page that this was a bundle so i could add a switch to the tpl file for product type or group.

However after running get_defined_vars(); and looking at everything that is loaded, im not seeing anything that tells this page this is a bundle.

Now it might on the next page im sure, but on this first page with the domain field it does not.

So it appears that i will have to find a hook point for this deal to work. I did look at the hook point for domains yesterday and didnt see anything that would work. And since bundles dont get added to products page (even if you assign a group) well then im screwed there too All i need is one little item in the vars to tell me its a bundle but its not there lmao..

the only other thing i found in the script that even came close was this

if ($obj->getPackageType() == 'bundle') {

but unfortunately that obj is not loaded here and i cant get the function to work in the template :(

i do know that there is always bid from the link but i was hoping for something more hidden post wize..

Edited by durangod

I decided to run a quick test just to be sure, and you cant even use the bid in the url and use $_GET because it changes to pid on the page. It converts it to pid before the page is ever loaded lmao... :twisted:

there is some kind of trap though, because if you enter a bid > than the id in the bundle table you get this..

Step 1 Choose Domain

Step 2 Choose Options

Step 3 Review & Checkout

Oops, there's a problem...

bundle unavailable

This bundle is either not yet active or has expired. If you feel this message to be an error, please contact support.

back to square one lol