Using hook OverrideModuleUsernameGeneration with Plesk module

Hi,

I've recently purchased WHMCS and begun integrating it into our Plesk Panel. One thing I am trying to do right now is modify the username that's being sent to Plesk when a new service is created, and I've created a basic module addon for this purpose.

It seems that "OverrideModuleUsernameGeneration" is the right hook to use, but it doesn't seem to get called at all when I, for example, add a new order via WHMCS for shared hosting, but I can see that the new account is successfully created in Plesk. I've used logActivity() calls to verify the hook is not being called.

As a work-around, I have tried using the PreModuleCreate hook, but my changes to the $vars array (specifically $vars['params']['username']) are not kept, and so the username is never changed.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks,

Rhys.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't figure out how to edit my original post... Basically looking for advice on how to modify the username for newly created Plesk accounts... And advice OverrideModuleUsernameGeneration hook should be working.