Finally voipms for WHMCS.

ITSP VOIPMS is a Powerful Whmcs Module designed to integrate VOIP.MS API into Whmcs allowing every one with Whmcs installation to add VOIP packages and build a 100% white label VOIP telephony provider.

ITSP VOIPMS is the first VOIP module that allow you to run Vonage Style Service (VOIP service for Business and Residential) completely on the cloud. ITSP VOIPMS provisioning Module for whmcs is designed and built to empower you to start your own Internet Telephony Service provider. Based on whmcs and voip.ms , you can Act As:

1) White label Voip provider.

2) Voip Reseller.

3) SIP Trunk provider.

With ITSP VOIPMS , you can offer services for call centres, Business, homes and every one who will need to use a phone service.

ITSP VOIPMS orchestrates the reliability of the powerful voip.ms provider and the powerful Whmcs, to empower your business with VOIP while eliminating the costs of:

* VOIP Infrastructure

* VOIP Billing Systems

* Customers management and support

* Orders and payments

ITSP VOIPMS was designed and built by a team of professionals in VOIP, Hosting and Business development, to fit your business needs.

1) No coding and programming required

2) Minimal effort to setup

3) Simple to Install

4) Fast to configure

5) Easy to customize, deploy and operate

Module Features:

White label VOIP

* Automatic creation of customer on product's order or when registering to service.

* Automation of adding calling credit to customer

* Allow customer's "user name" prefix customization

* Customers can create unlimited subaccounts

* Allow subaccounts in SIP or IAX

* IP and Password authentication for subaccount

* Can be used with IP-PBX

Clients Area Features

* Account Info

* Calling History

* Change password

* Set Caller ID

* Check the calling rates

* Change Authentication (Password or IP)

* Change music on hold (MOH)

* Change DTMF Mode

* Change call codec type

* Change NAT (Network Address Translation)

TRY IT NOW FOR FREE

Module view and orders

http://www.telemoip.com/

Edited by Telemoip

• 2 weeks later...

is anyone using the end-provider here - I tracerouted to their SIP servers and it's 15 hops from me and congentco rubbish almost all the way - meansing > 130 and up to 145ms pings - if I sold this to my customers, I have a feeling they'll want refunds - it's not going to offer great SIP traffic from here.

is anyone using the end-provider here - I tracerouted to their SIP servers and it's 15 hops from me and congentco rubbish almost all the way - meansing > 130 and up to 145ms pings - if I sold this to my customers, I have a feeling they'll want refunds - it's not going to offer great SIP traffic from here.

voip.ms has lots of different servers to use. I know they have 12 locations with multiple servers in each location. We use them for some of our projects. What location were you pinging to?

voip.ms has lots of different servers to use. I know they have 12 locations with multiple servers in each location. We use them for some of our projects. What location were you pinging to?

their site mentioned 'Bestvoipreselling' account being needed - so I signed up there and only found one set of SIP servers - a primary + 2 backups + 2 STUN servers - all in the same class-C in 77.72.174.X - the details I was shown when I logged into my created account showed this:

Main sip server: 77.72.174.129 on port 5060 (standard)

Alternative sip server #1: 77.72.174.130 on port 6000

Alternative sip server #2: 77.72.174.131 on port 6000

Stun server #1: 77.72.174.160

Stun server #2: 77.72.174.162

If they indeed have multiple other SIP locations, I might see this working... but that's ALL I saw under their sip settings.

their site mentioned 'Bestvoipreselling' account being needed - so I signed up there and only found one set of SIP servers - a primary + 2 backups + 2 STUN servers - all in the same class-C in 77.72.174.X - the details I was shown when I logged into my created account showed this:

Main sip server: 77.72.174.129 on port 5060 (standard)

Alternative sip server #1: 77.72.174.130 on port 6000

Alternative sip server #2: 77.72.174.131 on port 6000

Stun server #1: 77.72.174.160

Stun server #2: 77.72.174.162

If they indeed have multiple other SIP locations, I might see this working... but that's ALL I saw under their sip settings.

Hi greghl,

We have two modules for voip.

ITSP-BVR is for bestvoipreselling.com

and

ITSP-VOIPMS is for voip.ms

please let me know if there is any thing I can do to help you.

Best regards

- - - Updated - - -

I believe they have two versions of their module or at least support different resellers. From the trial sign up (http://www.telemoip.com/selfcare/cart.php?gid=9) one is voip.ms and one is BVR. I would wait for the OP to confirm this or message them directly. I cannot comment on BVR as I have never used them.

- - - Updated - - -

I believe they have two versions of their module or at least support different resellers. From the trial sign up (http://www.telemoip.com/selfcare/cart.php?gid=9) one is voip.ms and one is BVR. I would wait for the OP to confirm this or message them directly. I cannot comment on BVR as I have never used them.

Hi Jonathan,

I couldn't agree more.

As for BVR they have some of the best prices for international destinations and the call quality is perfect.

I know many companies using BVR for international calls due to reduction of rates compared with skype

Thanks and best regards

- - - Updated - - -

thx - I guess they all have pros and cons - voip.ms has $0.01 US called - our provider is half that... :(

Most of customers would use VOIPMS to provide calling plans. some thing like vonage style.

If you are into web hosting, then adding voip to your packages can provide you with huge advantages.

You can be one stop shop for your customers providing not only hosting but also telephony service.

The increasing competition in web hosting field has forced many companies to move out of business dramatically, so adding oip will not only offer you a new revenue stream but can be your competitive advantage.

Best regards

• 1 year later...

Purchased this module over a year ago and have nothing but problems with it and the company. They never reply to any support requests and the module does not work with WHMCS 6.x. They keeep closing my tickets and refuse to answer my requests. Very frusterating company to deal with. I would not recomend using this company for anything. A complete wast of time and money....

• 3 years later...