Domain Parking only and cPanel

nop

Yes, if you use a Directi reseller website to register the domain names then you can set your own name servers as the default DNS servers therefore you can set up a parking area / space on your server(s) :) and when the domain has fully propagated it will point to your parking pages on your server.

I do have my own name servers and they are setup as the default.

How would I tell WHMCS that it is parked domain and to build it in cPanel? Can it be automated? Or do I have to add it to cPanel myself somewhere?

Yes, if you use a Directi reseller website to register the domain names then you can set your own name servers as the default DNS servers therefore you can set up a parking area / space on your server(s) :) and when the domain has fully propagated it will point to your parking pages on your server.

It will be purchased in WHMCS and than I would manually submit it to DirectI. At that point I want it parked. Can WHMCS do that through cPanel?

Im a little unsure of what you are looking for? are you looking to just park the domain name or actually register it?

What you need to do is create the parked page template and put it into the skeleton folder on your server then whenever a new package is created these files will automatically be copied across to that hosting account and will show up.

To do this in WHMCS would rely on you being able to add a hidden hosting package to all domain registrations I would think, then when someone registers a domain it creates this package but it'd only need to be a small package and don't issue usernames/passwords.