"Well(s)" Conditional Color Change

Hello gang

im wondering if there is and easy way using the default template to alter the grey well around the domain checker to have conditions to change color based on availability or invalidity?

There are condition queues for the red and green available /unavailable, can this be adapted to change the color of the background well to green or red etc.?

Thank you

you need to add this CSS styles to your default template whmcs.css file, WHMCS-Main-Directory/templates/default/css/whmcs.css

.well-available {
background: #6699FF
}
.well-invalidtld {
background: #9999CC
}
.well-invalid {
background: #FFCC99
}
.well-error {
background: #FF6666
}

open the default template domainchecker.tpl file with any editor

edit/replace line #13

<div class="well">

with

<div class="well {if $invalidtld}well-invalidtld{elseif $available}well-available{elseif $invalid}well-invalid{elseif $error}well-error{/if}">

save and go to your website to try this changes

Thank you very much!

This seems to have worked, now I can apply that framework with different colors and conditions to the homepage and client area too. Very cool sentq. I needed this cause im re-templating the default style with responsive bootstrap 3.1.1

yes you can and need to change my colors it was randomly chosen to give you a start point

:idea: