Is it me? I can't find certain admin functions or answers

chick

I have used search function here many times with 1 word terms (get way too many hits with no answer to the search term) pages and pages... and the knowledge base not to mention my admin panel and I cannot find certain functions.

For example Client or admin uploads, I need to add the words under allowed file extensions of .doc, pdf, and .vid and delete .png.

When I look at the knowledgebase here using the term, (file uploads) the answer is:

If your support ticket uploads fail to work, it could be because of an incorrectly setup list of allowed file attachment types. The types must be seperated by commas without any spaces. For example: .gif,.jpg,.pdf. Entering .gif, .jpg, .pdf will not work.

and separated is spelled incorrectly in your knowledgebase and so is correspondence <-- this is the correct spelling, in the English language text in the script.

This does not tell me where it is and what I am suppose to do to add the terms, where to put the new icons, and how add the new icons in the downloads area! This is just too general of an answer for someone like me who knows nothing.

I realize there are many people who just know the answer or know what to do but unless I want to spend forever trying to figure it out, and I don''t, I have no idea what to do.

I'm a fast learner and once I know I will keep a copy and never have to ask again. :?