seeking some code knowledge

chick

<tr>
<td class="navbutton" onmouseover="this.className='navbuttonover';" onmouseout="this.className='navbutton';" onclick="window.location='index.php'">{$LANG.hometitle}</td>
</tr>

Laugh but I have no knowledge of how to do this...

I want to add a link back to my sites main index.htm page, in the Client areas whm left column where the other links are, and I'm afraid to screw it up so I'm asking,

if I want to add the link to that column back to to my main index.htm page would it look like this below?

<tr>
<td class="navbutton" onmouseover="this.className='navbuttonover';" onmouseout="this.className='navbutton';" onclick="window.location='http://mysite/index.htm'">{$LANG.hometitle}</td>
</tr>

chick,

Your code will add a link back to your main index page, but you will loose the link back to the client area homepage. You would probably be better adding a new row:

<tr> 
<td class="navbutton" onmouseover="this.className='navbuttonover';" onmouseout="this.className='navbutton';" onclick="window.location='http://mysite/index.htm'">Home</td> 
</tr>

and then amend the language file entry for 'hometitle' to something like 'Support Area', so that your clients still have access to the client area homepage:

/whmcspath/lang/English.txt (502)

$_LANG["hometitle"] = "Support Area";

Hope this helps.

Ok my request is kind simlour, you know when you are on your WHMCS portal and you are logged in as admin when you leave the admin panel and goto say the index.php page it has a little link in the top right-hand side of the screen saying return to admin panel well is there one i can do for the clients so if they go say on the order pages and they are still logged in they could return to the client area if they want to :D