Passing Client information onto my WHMCS from another site

jgsketch

I hope this is the right forum, it seemed logical.

I have a situation where another website is providing payment for my hosting services as part of their larger package of goods. I'm just a provider at this point, of the hosting. So I setup my hosting account to be free and put up a robot txt file to keep unwanted people out. That way only registered people who payed on the other site find my site.

This does not seem to be the best solution. How feasable would it be to grab a database connection to thier server to pre populate WHMCS accounts, so that when a user comes over to my site it's already set for them, they just need to login to my client section. Or during the signup process, transfer the form details to my form on my site.

I would like to find as many options there are and then choose the best one. Are there any other ways to go about this?

I would like to have a set plan before I go to their techs with my options.