Edit Text / Link on Client Area menu

Hello all,

Completing a few changes and would like to change one of the links in the client area menu from 'Announcements' to 'Blog'. This would be not only a name change but also the link as it's a different php file (blog.php surprisingly enough!). I am referring to the client area menu that has:

Home

Announcements

Knowledgebase

Network Status

Contact Us

I have done away with the announcements page and use a blog instead so really don't want it linked and would like the blog link instead.

I thought I knew my way around editing but for some reason I cannot find where to accomplish the above....even after searching the forum.

Anyone know where I can sort this?

Thanks

Hello all,

Completing a few changes and would like to change one of the links in the client area menu from 'Announcements' to 'Blog'. This would be not only a name change but also the link as it's a different php file (blog.php surprisingly enough!). I am referring to the client area menu that has:

Home

Announcements

Knowledgebase

Network Status

Contact Us

I have done away with the announcements page and use a blog instead so really don't want it linked and would like the blog link instead.

I thought I knew my way around editing but for some reason I cannot find where to accomplish the above....even after searching the forum.

Anyone know where I can sort this?

Thanks

If you are using the Default template, it will be in the header.tpl file. It sounds like you may be putting the code in the section for users who are logged in to their account. The 'not-logged-in' menu will be found towards the bottom of the block of menu code.