Integration question.

Hi

I have been practising for a new days on how to successfully Integrate WHMCS and Im nearly there. But one thing keeps striking me and I cant figure it out.

Link: http://integratemysite.com/dev/

User: dev

Pass: whmcs

The header and footer turn out well, for both Default and Portal theme however the middle content is also not aligned, to the left and is not formatted correctly as you can see.

There must be something Im missing here...

Any ideas?

Thanks

And yet you plan to have others pay you to do it :P

Just a suggestion but on your homepage maybe you might not want to rip off images from other sites claiming that you did the integrations. (oh and i'd like to dispute your claim to be #1 lol)

Hi

The sites no where near opening yet, that explains why everything on the front page, the designer has put there just to "fill in space" while I learn. Gotta start somewhere.

Well it seems they are using one of my images & a few other sites. This isn't cool don't steal other people's work & use as your own. Even tho its kinda funny that you are seeking help when you going to be offering this as a paid service? Just saying...

Well it seems they are using one of my images & a few other sites. This isn't cool don't steal other people's work & use as your own. Even tho its kinda funny that you are seeking help when you going to be offering this as a paid service? Just saying...

Hi, as I said previously, the designer has used a few different images as placeholders. The website is no where near ready for opening.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone help me with this?

Sorry but if your going to post a link and have the site in your signature (on WHT) you should not have other people's work displayed on the site. (not that you should anyhow ...)

I have password protected the directories until I learn and feel comfortable with charging people for my service.

Thank you

Zac, just a word of warning - coming into the industry you are in (Site Integation's) is extremely hard, people want experienced people to integrate their sites such as WebsiteIntegrations.Com (WHMCS, BoxBilling, WordPress etc) or even WHMCS it self just as a few examples - people can tell just by looking at when you registered the domain (May 2nd, 2014) how many integration's you could of done.

Hello,

I am facing a similar issue with the custom template, the header and footer appears to be fine. But the alignment has gone bad. Any help guys

http://www.hostspace.in/clients/index.php?systpl=template1

Hi, well for starters it appears you did not include the bootstrap.css file.

- - - Updated - - -

Zac, just a word of warning - coming into the industry you are in (Site Integation's) is extremely hard, people want experienced people to integrate their sites such as WebsiteIntegrations.Com (WHMCS, BoxBilling, WordPress etc) or even WHMCS it self just as a few examples - people can tell just by looking at when you registered the domain (May 2nd, 2014) how many integration's you could of done.

Hi,

That would probably be why he's posting want ads on freelancer sites. Though not sure how you can charge 10.00 - make a profit and pay someone to do all the work? :P (though I wonder about anyone who only values their time at $10? lol. If your not trying to make money become a volunteer :) )

The funny thing is that on WHT he was selling an integration that i made as his work.

Edited by wwesn