Accounts In Plesk

adam_leerox

I found in the manual the following:

The most common error when initially testing a Plesk setup is the client account being created but no domain being created. This is usually due to the permissions of the domain template exceeding the server resources or containing something such as ColdFusion support when the server doesn't support it. You should always test your domain template works directly in Plesk after setting it up if it is a new setup.

This is close to our issue however I know the domain template works as we have been using it since we started the server (50 + domains ago) so it must be something else.

Plus we do not want to create a new client each time, just add domains to our client. A client is a reseller level is plesk isn't it?

Thanks

• WHMCS CEO
Plus we do not want to create a new client each time, just add domains to our client. A client is a reseller level is plesk isn't it?

If you do not want to create a client for each domain then you need to use the Pleskreseller module where it puts all domains under the client you use to login with.

Matt

Thanks Matt, that sounds like just what we are after so I have tried this but still it is not creating any domains at all.

The clients are not being created either (which is a good thing) but with no domains, nothing is happening in plesk.

Any tips on getting this working?

I also tried by selecting the hosting account within WHMCS and hitting the create button under server commands, this comes back saying Server Command Success - Account Created Successfully but there is nothing within plesk. Do I need to set anything up in plesk to allow the access maybe?

Thanks