Affiliate and Ticket question

Guest rjnsmith

Question

Guest rjnsmith

Hello, I must say, that i love this script, and i only had it for a few hours.

I have a few questions:

1.) Are there any plans for haveing an Affiliate program sepreat from hosting, so to become an Affiliate, they do not have to join?

2.) Same with support tickets. Is it possable to make it to the public, and not signing up, because thats the only way i use support.

3.) is it possable to add staff, (techs) to it, so they dont have to login to my account? I would like them to just beable to answer tickets, not view how much money im making, clients, ect.

4.) I asked about stormpay integration on this on another forum. When is this pland to come out?

Thanks in advance

Ryan

2 answers to this question

1) The Affiliate program can be implemented aside from the hosting, where users signup to be an affilate only. ( Matt will reply with a accurate answer )

2) Support tickets are submitted for registered-users only to prevent from the system being abused by spammers. If people want to email you, you can use the pre-sales contact form or simply just make a custom page and insert fields.

As far as I'm concern, Matt will be adding the Stormpay and more payment system sometime next week or 2 including multiple staffs to the system.

• WHMCS CEO

Hi rjnsmith,

The affiliate system and payment gateways will be seeing the most improvement in the next release of WHMCS so we may implement it so anyone can signup but cannot guarantee that yet.

For support tickets, I will not be adding support for pre-sales questions. In the latest version there is a dedicated form for pre-sales questions which is sent by email to the owners email address and this is how the system will continue to handle pre-sales questions for the foreseable future.

New Payment Gateways will be added as they are requested. Currently StormPay, Chronopay and Authorise.net have been requested and will be added shortly. Stormpay should be done within the next week.

Regards,

Matt